Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

8 hours ago, Danzo said:

But then I'll get extra experience and loot, I wouldn't want that. Is it possible to get only progression points?

You won't get loot.  Just experience.  Not sure there's a way around that without a mod. (Ignore as this is incorrect) :)

2 hours ago, Msos said:

Hello, I'm sorry I tried to download the drive and insert it into the "World" file but I still don't have access to my old backup, do you know how to solve this problem?

If you're referring to the Pregen world, post 1 in this thread has a link to download the old Pregen worlds.

Riamus

Riamus

7 hours ago, Danzo said:

But then I'll get extra experience and loot, I wouldn't want that. Is it possible to get only progression points?

You won't get loot.  Just experience.  Not sure there's a way around that without a mod.

1 hour ago, Msos said:

Hello, I'm sorry I tried to download the drive and insert it into the "World" file but I still don't have access to my old backup, do you know how to solve this problem?

If you're referring to the Pregen world, post 1 in this thread has a link to download the old Pregen worlds.