Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
schwanz9000

schwanz9000

13 minutes ago, Thaledwyn said:

What kind of roll back are you talking about?

Just loaded the patch and I am still at 60/100.

Looks like you got lucky then. Are you on Single Player or Multiplayer (P2P or Dedi)?

12 minutes ago, Gronal said:

When were trophies and door knobs added back? I thought they were gone due to just being inventory clutter.

HA! Didn't even notice those myself to be honest. Those items have not and will not be added back.

Edit: Ah! They are still in the creative menu. I'll get those cleaned up. Thanks!

schwanz9000

schwanz9000

12 minutes ago, Thaledwyn said:

Looks like you got lucky then. Are you on Single Player or Multiplayer (P2P or Dedi)?

11 minutes ago, Gronal said:

When were trophies and door knobs added back? I thought they were gone due to just being inventory clutter.

HA! Didn't even notice those myself to be honest. Those items have not and will not be added back.

Edit: Ah! They are still in the creative menu.

schwanz9000

schwanz9000

11 minutes ago, Thaledwyn said:

10 minutes ago, Gronal said:

schwanz9000

schwanz9000

8 minutes ago, Thaledwyn said:

Looks you got lucky then. Are you on Single Player or Multiplayer (P2P or Dedi)?

7 minutes ago, Gronal said: