Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

1 hour ago, 8_Hussars said:

As much as I like to grind the early stages; bicycles should be found in the wild or the parts should be found/looted prolifically in the wild to assemble one early.

I can sort-of go along with this. There are bikes all over the place. Just like cookpots, many houses have more than one, they're pretty durable, and in the last-minute panic of a zombie apocalypse they're probably not what most people packed up in their mad dash to evacuate.

The complication is with the start of "you've been dropped naked in the woods", to start with a bike you've probably got to find one early, or I guess the trader could give you one of those in addition to the shovel at the start.

So, Forest start, no settlement in the Forest, Trader Rekt and Wilderness POIs, but for your first mission you get a shovel and a bike?

zztong

zztong

As much as I like to grind the early stages; bicycles should be found in the wild or the parts should be found/looted prolifically in the wild to assemble one early.

I can sort-of go along with this. There are bikes all over the place. Just like cookpots, many houses have more than one, they're pretty durable, and in the last-minute panic of a zombie apocalypse they're probably not what most people packed up in their mad dash to evacuate.

The complication is with the start of "you've been dropped naked in the woods", to start with a bike you've probably got to find one early, or I guess the trader could give you one of those in addition to the shovel at the start.

zztong

zztong