Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
8 hours ago, Riamus said:

That won't be returning, so better to find a way to do it with the new water.  I am sure you could mod those old water blocks back in if you really feel the need.

They change the mechanic of the water at starting with the overhaul at alpha 13, but we was always available to mod the water until alpha +/-16 (I don't remember well) because the old code of the water was always in the game file. But after alpha +/-16, devs removed the code & so the water could no longer flow down unlimited on its own...

Now I think it's impossible to change the water like in old time because after alpha +/-16, during +8 years there was no modders who build a water mod to can fill a very deep swimming pool or an water cave or to can build fountain & all other builds with water...

Or need to create a new block of water to can flow down but I think it's maybe impossible with the version free of Unity3D...

8 hours ago, Riamus said:

That won't be returning, so better to find a way to do it with the new water.  I am sure you could mod those old water blocks back in if you really feel the need.

They change the mechanic of the water at starting with the overhaul at alpha 13, but we was always available to mod the water until alpha +/-16 (I don't remember well) because the old code of the water was always in the game file. But after alpha +/-16, devs removed the code & so the water could no longer flow down unlimited on its own...

Now I think it's impossible to change the water like in old time because after alpha 15/16, during +8 years there was no modders who build a water mod to can fill a very deep swimming pool or an water cave or to can build fountain & all other builds with water...

Or need to create a new block of water to can flow down but I think it's maybe impossible with the version free of Unity3D...