Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
1 hour ago, Riamus said:

It won't fill to the top, but will fill to about half a block from the top.  It just takes a LOT of water.  I did an entire moat around a base in A21 and am pretty sure that would still be possible in 1.0.  It takes enough water that you're not going to notice that it is filling up as you work on it.  But with enough time, it will.

Yes & it's the problem... In very old time the water fill not in the same way as today, we could did swimming pool very deep, as well any water lifts, big fountain every where in the base ect...

1 hour ago, Javabean867 said:

I think the best bet is to dig a trench to the nearest body of water.  That should get your pool/moat filled without too much trouble.  I haven't done too much experimenting with that, but i think that should work just fine.

Yes, actually if someone want to build a swimming pool, need to build base near a lake/river & then build directly in water...

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

It won't fill to the top, but will fill to about half a block from the top.  It just takes a LOT of water.  I did an entire moat around a base in A21 and am pretty sure that would still be possible in 1.0.  It takes enough water that you're not going to notice that it is filling up as you work on it.  But with enough time, it will.

Yes & it's the problem... In very old time the water fill not in the same way as today, we could did swimming pool very deep, as well any water lifts too...

1 hour ago, Javabean867 said:

I think the best bet is to dig a trench to the nearest body of water.  That should get your pool/moat filled without too much trouble.  I haven't done too much experimenting with that, but i think that should work just fine.

Yes, actually if someone want to build a swimming pool, need to build base near a lake/river & then build directly in water...