Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

1 hour ago, Slingblade2040 said:

Explain to me how a new player wouldn't do quests, buy stuff from the trader and put points into damage perks?  What tricks are you talking about if that is literally how any player would play. 

Every time folks like you and others talk about new players it's with such a condescending tone that these folks are absolutely terrible at games and have no clue as to what they are doing. 

I have introduced 4 friends to this game and with all of them I had to teach them things about time management and choices because most new player don't understand how incredibly important time management is in this game or you get wrecked. Stamina food/H2O management is also a skill that comes with time. These things have nothing to do with combat minus stamina. These are things you learn over many hours of game play and doing it wrong and paying the price.

My example of maxing all settings is a reaction to how a whiny manifesto to TFP that they haven't made the game perfect for you yet makes me feel. I know you have a @%$#load of hours into the game. So what is the problem? It's not exactly like you want yet.

So mod it. Have agency. Quit your whining. 

warmer

warmer

1 hour ago, Slingblade2040 said:

Explain to me how a new player wouldn't do quests, buy stuff from the trader and put points into damage perks?  What tricks are you talking about if that is literally how any player would play. 

Every time folks like you and others talk about new players it's with such a condescending tone that these folks are absolutely terrible at games and have no clue as to what they are doing. 

I have introduced 4 friends to this game and with all of them I had to teach them things about time management and choices because most new player don't understand how incredibly important time management is in this game or you get wrecked. Stamina food/H2O management is also a skill that comes with time. These things have nothing to do with combat minus stamina. These are things you learn over many hours of game play and doing it wrong and paying the price.

My example of maxing all settings is a reaction to how a whiney manifesto to TFP that they haven't made the game perfect for you yet makes me feel. I know you have a @%$#load of hours into the game. So what is the problem? It's not exactly like you want yet.

So mod it. Have agency. Quit your whining.