Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

I think everyone has different views of what min/maxing means.  To me, it is doing whatever you can to progress as quickly as you can with as little effort as possible in something (damage, magazines, completing the game, etc).  Putting points into something for the sole purpose of getting magazines faster would qualify to me.  Swapping armor based on what you are doing to get the best bonuses for everything would qualify.  Going to the wasteland right away and looting cars on the road where it is relatively safe in order to get really good equipment really early in the game would qualify.  But that is just how I view it.

In my case, rushing quests to compete tier 1 so I can get a bicycle since I hate wasting time running everywhere also qualifies.  😀

Riamus

Riamus

I think everyone has different views of what min/maxing means.  To me, it is doing whatever you can to progress as quickly as you can with as little effort as possible in something (damage, magazines, completing the game, etc).  Putting points into something for the sole purpose of getting magazines faster would qualify to me.  Swapping armor based on what you are doing to get the best bonuses for everything would qualify.  Going to the wasteland right away and looting cars on the road where it is relatively safe in order to get really good equipment really early in the game would qualify.  But that is just how I view it.  😀