Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

I think the problem slingblade saw happens when you put perk points very narrowly in only one or two perks. If instead you distribute your points into other magazine perks as well, for example to get vehicles and workstations through crafting, your general progress in your weapon of choice will be much slower. And I would assume most single players will do this.

I already complained about the IMHO too high perk bonuses half a year ago and TFP told me it needs to be so big so that players see a difference. I don't get this argument, balance seems more important to me. 

I would suggest (to TFP) that the higher perk levels get a diminishing bonus, so that players still feel an effect on the first perk point, but more points into a single perk will not let you find those magazines almost exclusively.

Hopefully more people post about unexpectedly rushed games so TFP notices.

meganoth

meganoth

I think the problem slingblade saw happens when you put perk points very narrowly in only one or two perks. If instead you distribute your points into other magazine perks as well, for example to get vehicles and workstations through crafting, your general progress in your weapon of choice will be much slower. And I would assume most single players will do this.

I already complained about the IMHO too high perk bonusses half a year ago and TFP told me it needs to be so big so that players see a difference. I don't get this argument, balance seems more important to me. 

I would suggest (to TFP) that the higher perk levels get a diminishing bonus, so that players still feel an effect on the first perk point, but more points into a single perk will not let you find those magazines almost exclusively.

meganoth

meganoth

I think the problem slingblade saw happens when you put perk points very narrowly in only one or two perks. If instead you distribute your points to also get vehicles and workstations through crafting, your general progress in your weapon of choice will be much slower. And I would assume most single players will do this.

I already complained about the IMHO too high perk bonusses half a year ago and TFP told me it needs to be so big so that players see a difference. I don't get this argument, balance seems more important to me.