Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

23 minutes ago, Syphon583 said:

Yesterday I was going to suggest adding icons as well. For those in the know, accessibility standards in web development require an icon or some other indicator in addition to color. Glad you included that!

I didn't add any color tints as I don't know what would work for the OP.  I do know that the physical indicator or physical differences work for color blind people so I went that route as I knew it would have a bigger impact out of the gate.  I can still add color tints later but would definitely need input on what works best.

It also doesn't impact people that are not color blind as it stays the same color scheme as TFP vanilla.

BFT2020

BFT2020

21 minutes ago, Syphon583 said:

Yesterday I was going to suggest adding icons as well. For those in the know, accessibility standards in web development require an icon or some other indicator in addition to color. Glad you included that!

I didn't add any color tints as I don't know what would work for the OP.  I do know that the physical indicator or physical differences work for color blind people so I went that route as I knew it would have a bigger impact out of the gate.  I can still add color tints later but would definitely need input on what works best.