Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stample

stample

2 hours ago, meganoth said:

Still nobody has mentioned how many a stack actually is. Does everyone except me just know this from memory?

I checked this now and it is 125. Making 125 crops (while also feeding back part of them for new seeds) seems like a lot of work. Can anyone give a reasoned estimation whether this is right or too much?

It seems to be about 20x what other crops are worth.

Ec. value of supercorn is 200, stack size is 125.

For comparison, regular corn and potatoes are both 10 ec value and also 125 stack size.

And with all perks and Q6 farmer-armor, you get 7 crops per harvest.  125 yield isn't many crop plots.  100 plots grows just as fast as 10 plots.  Easy to scale up.

stample

stample

Still nobody has mentioned how many a stack actually is. Does everyone except me just know this from memory?

I checked this now and it is 125. Making 125 crops (while also feeding back part of them for new seeds) seems like a lot of work. Can anyone give a reasoned estimation whether this is right or too much?

For comparison, regular corn and potatoes are both 10 ec value and also 125 stack size.

And with all perks and Q6 farmer-armor, you get 7 crops per harvest.  125 isn't many crop plots.  100 plots grows just as fast as 10 plots.  Easy to scale up.

stample

stample