Minor Controls QoL Changes Idea

Laokia

Just throwing these random thoughts out there. 

An optional setting players can enable so that when pressing the "transfer all" hotkey (more specifically when in player storage containers) a confirmation window appears. Especially on controller, and with tremors & mental confusion from my health, I'm always pressing the button but accident. Even on keyboard it happens more than it should, lol. I deal with it of course, but assuming this affects other people too... Having that extra layer just in your player storage would be nice!

Controller quick "craft/sell max" button combo. I've tried pressing a variety of things to get this effect of shift clicking on keyboard, but there doesn't seem to be anything setup to do this on controller? A click of the left thumb stick perhaps?

Controller quick "sort inventory" button, in the same vein as above there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. Perhaps a thumbstick press or...?

With the new cursor-less UI system things do feel more modern, but there is something off that I've been trying to pinpoint. Maybe it's simple that there is no input to focus onto different UI windows? Where it gets "wonky" seems to be when going from one window to another, like the crafting menu to the amount to craft, selling to amount to sell, between inventories, etc  Most modern games have a button to swap between different UI windows when they have something like that. It might help make the controller selection and movement more precise and uniform? I dunno, lol, these are legit middle of sleeping thoughts. I like the new system more in general but it does have to some "jank" that would be nice if it could be worked out!