Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

15 hours ago, Redhand711 said:

I don't care if it took 5 minutes or 5 years, it's a wasted mod as they have it. There is zero need for it so why add any time especially from a company that is ALWAYS behind, to do something that would have no use for? They could have done so many other things that would make a difference. Your point makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and makes me have to ask, do you work for TFPs?

I have to ask: Did you understand the information that pocket mods now stack, i.e. that you can put a triple and a quad pocket mod in the same armor piece? And if yes, do you understand the implication that you can get away with less pocket mods to get all pockets unlocked if you have quad pocket mods?

If you answer yes to both, please explain again why there is zero need for it.

meganoth

meganoth

15 hours ago, Redhand711 said:

I don't care if it took 5 minutes or 5 years, it's a wasted mod as they have it. There is zero need for it so why add any time especially from a company that is ALWAYS behind, to do something that would have no use for? They could have done so many other things that would make a difference. Your point makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and makes me have to ask, do you work for TFPs?

I have to ask: Did you understand the information that pocket mods now stack, i.e. that you can put a triple and a quad pocket mod in the same armor piece? And if yes, do you understand the implication that you can get away with less pocket mods to get all pockets unlocked?

If you answer yes to both, please explain again why there is zero need for it.