Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

Anyone who has found the schematic, go out and play in the lottery. You're guaranteed to hit the jackpot as lucky as you are. The schematic is marked as rare in a loot group that is so flooded with magazines that even finding a schematic has become a rarity in itself.

EDIT: I have now collected all the magazines. That means all boosts should be at zero and yet I mostly find magazines only when I loot bookshelves.

If the quad pocket mod schematic was at least a guaranteed reward for completing the T6 quests, I would be happy because the reward for completing 10 T6 quests and killing shiploads of zombies is very disappointing to be honest. Or trader Joel could sell it at max trader stage for as much as a Q6 solar cell costs.

RipClaw

RipClaw

Anyone who has found the scheme goes out and play in the lottery. You're guaranteed to win the jackpot. The schematic is marked as rare in a loot group that is so flooded with magazines that even finding a schematic has become a rarity in itself.