Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

5 hours ago, Gr.o.m. said:

30 springs means that you have to wrech a bunch of cars and or beds. Could be done in a couple of days. 30 duct tape mens, that you have to have at least 5 dew collectors or you have to buy water at the trader and vending machines. Not easy but also can be done in couple of days. 120 forged iron, you really complain about 120 forged iron? Thats 1440 iron! If you want to have the xp from the mining mission to mine 1.000 iron, you need 440 iron more. Even with a stone axe something, that can be done in a single night.

I play survival games to struggle and yes I also like grind. Having everything and no more goals meas for me, it is time to start over.

It isn't really such a problem.  Scrapping for springs is easy once you have a wrench.  That's the hold up.  The duct tape is easy as you get a lot of murky water in POI and the dew collectors with mods are fast.  The forged iron really is a lot, though.  Having to mine that much iron that early in the game isn't a great thing.  But the main issue is just that it's so much in comparison to other things that you'd expect to use more.

Riamus

Riamus

5 hours ago, Gr.o.m. said:

30 springs means that you have to wrech a bunch of cars and or beds. Could be done in a couple of days. 30 duct tape mens, that you have to have at least 5 dew collectors or you have to buy water at the trader and vending machines. Not easy but also can be done in couple of days. 120 forged iron, you really complain about 120 forged iron? Thats 1440 iron! If you want to have the xp from the mining mission to mine 1.000 iron, you need 440 iron more. Even with a stone axe something, that can be done in a single night.

I play survival games to struggle and yes I also like grind. Having everything and no more goals meas for me, it is time to start over.

Just a correction - it's forged steel, not forged iron.  That means needing a crucible and a lot more iron.