Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Bhaaltazar

Bhaaltazar

New POI's are made mostly out of few triggers/ambushes where you get big waves of zombies before proceeding to next floor/level.
You can use that to your advantage, where you just use choke points ( doorways, spikes, wire traps etc... ) and just kill all the zombies there by using either grenades, or in my case Sniper rifle with perception build, bust best of all shotguns dmg with headshots through holes in damaged doors.
Quick and easy even with Rads or ferals. 

Grover High on snow biome was my quick way to farm for xp/books/loot/salvage.
The other T5 POI I like for a quick shotgun run late game is T5 military base US army post #7 I think it's called. Also plenty of zeds with trigger events - which once you get used to it play to your  advantage for quick disposal.

Bhaaltazar

Bhaaltazar

New POI0s are made mostly out of few triggers/ambushed where you get big waves of zombies before proceeding to next floor.
You can use that to your advantage, where you just use choke points ( doorways, spikes, wire traps etc... ) and just kill all the zombies there by using either grenades, or in my case Sniper rifle with percept build, bust best of all shotguns dmg with headshots. 
Quick and easy even with Rads or ferals. 
Grover High on snow biome was my quick way to farm for xp/books/loot/salvage.
The other T5 POI I like for a quick shotgun run late game is T5 military base US army post #7 I think it's called. Also plenty of zeds with trigger events - which once you get used to it play to your  advantage for quick disposal.