Trader Missing

48 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Anyone else missing the trader in the snow biome??  We have searched for days and not found him.  Also do not get "open trade route" that goes to snow biome.

The quest to the snow biome is from the desert trader after completing tier 3.  If you don't get a quest, then there likely isn't a now trader on your map.  RWG does not guarantee all traders and I've heard some pregen maps also don't have all traders, though I haven't checked.  If you want to open debug mode (if you are the host of the game), it's easy to find out.

Press F1 to open the console.

Type  "dm"  without quotes and hit Enter.

Press F1 or ESC to close the console.

Press ESC to open your menu.

Click the menu item for POI Teleporter.

In the Search field type "trader" without quotes and hit Enter.

You should now see all traders that are on the map.  See if any names are missing.  Ignore the coordinates if you don't want to know where things are until you find them.

When done, hit ESC to exit the POI Teleporter.

Press F1 to open the console.

Type  "dm"  without quotes and hit Enter.

Press F1 or ESC to close the console.

You'll now be back to normal.

This has happened to me with the Desert biome, I cannot find trader Bob any where in the desert, Ive completed the required quests from Jen but did not get the trader routes quest, so went looking and can not find him anywhere, looked all over the desert.

1 hour ago, Coshy said:

This has happened to me with the Desert biome, I cannot find trader Bob any where in the desert, Ive completed the required quests from Jen but did not get the trader routes quest, so went looking and can not find him anywhere, looked all over the desert.

Try what I posted above to see if there is that trader on your map.  If not, you would need to manually add it to your map and update the chunk for it so it shows up.  But back up your saves and world first.  Or just ignore it as it really isn't important.