Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Thaledwyn

Thaledwyn

3 hours ago, Riamus said:

You should create a bug report.  Posting it here won't get much, if any, attention from the devs.  Click the big red banner at the top.  I had one instance where I was 1 quest behind someone I was questing with and we were positive we completed all the quests together, but I couldn't be sure and just ignored it.  I haven't had an issue since, but that doesn't mean there isn't a bug.  If you report it, they can look into it.

Already did.

Info was in the same post like the memo hint... Didn't want to sound rude there.

Thaledwyn

Thaledwyn

3 hours ago, Riamus said:

You should create a bug report.  Posting it here won't get much, if any, attention from the devs.  Click the big red banner at the top.  I had one instance where I was 1 quest behind someone I was questing with and we were positive we completed all the quests together, but I couldn't be sure and just ignored it.  I haven't had an issue since, but that doesn't mean there isn't a bug.  If you report it, they can look into it.

Already did.

Info was in the same post like memo hint... Didn't want to sound rude there.