Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

4 minutes ago, CoolJ said:

The small bear has a texture bug for me after this update. Win10, latest updates, Nvidia GTX980, Ryzen5600X. It looked fine before, so something changed.

Can you screenshot it?  I haven't seen a mini bear since the update.

The only issues with graphics I've seen beyond just FPS issues that I'm not concerned about is that I can actually see a hazy shape of zombies through wooden fences and some other walls.  It's like infrared but not heat-based.  It's enough detail that I can actually tell which zombie it is before I can actually see it.  EDIT:  Which faatal just responded to in the other 1.0 thread that it's being looked into.  Nice timing.  ;)

Riamus

Riamus

1 minute ago, CoolJ said:

The small bear has a texture bug for me after this update. Win10, latest updates, Nvidia GTX980, Ryzen5600X. It looked fine before, so something changed.

The only issues with graphics I've seen beyond just FPS issues that I'm not concerned about is that I can actually see a hazy shape of zombies through wooden fences and some other walls.  It's like infrared but not heat-based.  It's enough detail that I can actually tell which zombie it is before I can actually see it.

Riamus

Riamus

Just now, CoolJ said: