Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gcomerfo

gcomerfo

sorry so many edits - learning new blog quoting

On 7/11/2024 at 4:00 PM, Blasphemous said:

90 duct tape for a stupid drone? Is it just a gigantic roll of flying tape or what?

Is this supposed to be some sort of @%$#ed balance thing?

Why does it have to be NINETY?! Seriously... it's enough to build a Myth Busters' duct tape plane.

Shouldn't it be like 90 polymers and maybe 5 DT?

Man, this made me die laughing ... gigantic roll of flying tape!! (kind of like the flying spaghetti monster?! maybe?)

Seriously, I think every once in a while TFP make a strange requirement, lol. I like your suggestion that is should take more than just tape. In fact, like you know how everything has "part"?  machine gun parts, handgun parts, bladed parts, etc? Why not have some "drone parts"? And, those could be used to repair it. Plus like electronic parts, mechanical parts, polymers, oil... and sure some tape. But just 90 tape is ridiculous. Hope they take the suggestion.

gcomerfo

gcomerfo

90 duct tape for a stupid drone? Is it just a gigantic roll of flying tape or what?

Why does it have to be NINETY?! Seriously... it's enough to build a Myth Busters' duct tape plane.

-------------------------------

Man, this made me die laughing ... gigantic roll of flying tape!! (kind of like the flying spaghetti monster?! maybe?)

Seriously, I think every once in a while TFP make a strange requirement, lol. I like your suggestion that is should take more than just tape. In fact, like you know how everything has "part"?  machine gun parts, handgun parts, bladed parts, etc? Why not have some "drone parts"? And, those could be used to repair it. Plus like electronic parts, mechanical parts, polymers, oil... and sure some tape. But just 90 tape is ridiculous. Hope they take the suggestion.

gcomerfo

gcomerfo

gcomerfo

gcomerfo