Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gamida

Gamida

Yeah I played around with it and seems like this worked for me.

I made a folder on my D drive called 7DTDData.

image.png.f3b193136ceaf97b690fcc67d6dd8331.png

In each of the folders under Modded I added a folder with a number. In each of those I added a Mods folder with the mods I wanted in each different game. Then I made a shortcut from my vanilla game of the exe file and in properties of that shortcut I added -UserDataFolder=D:\7DTDData\Modded\Modded1 with the number at end pointing to the proper folder.

I made a shortcut for each game.

Haven't did it for overhaul mods, just for adding single modlets that I want to use.

Still have some playing around to do with it but hopefully it will allow me to have different modded games without having to have a folder for each game with a full install of the game in them....will save me a lot of space as I do tend to have a few of them :)

Gamida

Gamida

In each of the folders under Modded I added a folder with a number. In each of those I added a Mods folder with the mods I wanted in each different game. Then I made a shortcut from my vanilla game of the exe file and in properties of that shortcut I added -UserDataFolder=D:\7DTDData\Modded\Modded1 with the number at end pointing to the proper folder.

Haven't did it for overhaul mods, just for adding single modlets that I want to use.

Gamida

Gamida