Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

There is no guarantee that you can continue your game when a new experimental or stable is released, but judging from previous alphas needing a restart is the exception. You also should not loose any progress, except when the exception does happen.

Especially if you are already playing there is zero reasons to keep perk points stashed. At least I have always started playing normally from first experimental on and never lost perk points, though I had to restart completely a few times.

Still, if you want to play it safe, wait for 1.0 stable.

Currently weather effects seem deactivated so I heard. Weather overhaul is on the road map.

meganoth

meganoth

There is no guarantee that you can continue your game when a new experimental or stable is released, but judging from previous alphas needing a restart is the exception. You also should not loose any progress, except when the exception does happen.

Especially if you are already playing there is zero reasons to keep perk points stashed. At least I have always started playing normally from first experimental on and never lost perk points, though I had to restart completely occaisonally. 

Currently weather effects seem deactivated so I heard. Weather overhaul is on the road map.

meganoth

meganoth

Especially if you are already playing there is zero reasons to keep perk points stashed. At least I have always started playing normally from first experimental on and never lost perk points. 

meganoth

meganoth