Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

6 hours ago, Lythael said:

\\\

Once 1.0 is officialy live and devs won't fix this will you update and make this fix public like on Nexus or something?

My motivation for this - is that i need it for my mod "CLASSIC Style HARDCORE"
Now i see that the number of downloads is quite large, and therefore, i plan to continue to post these fixes further, but only if their functionality and absence of problems are confirmed.
I think, i will be forced to do this for each STABLE version. Experimental will most likely be ignored by me (but this is not certain).

I will post only in this thread on the forum, i not use Nexus.

n2n1

n2n1

\\\

Once 1.0 is officialy live and devs won't fix this will you update and make this fix public like on Nexus or something?

My motivation for this - is that i need it for my mod "CLASSIC Style HARDCORE"
Now i see that the number of downloads is quite large, and therefore, i plan to continue to post these fixes further, but only if their functionality and absence of problems are confirmed.
I think, i will be forced to do this for each STABLE version. Experimental will most likely be ignored by me (but this is not certain).

n2n1

n2n1

\\\

My interest in this - is that i need it for my mod "CLASSIC Style HARDCORE"

n2n1

n2n1

\\\

My interest in this is that i need - it for my mod CLASSIC Style HARDCORE