Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

(this has now been fixed by the developers, so my interventions in the code are no longer required)

Due to
the fact that the official testers do not consider it necessary to fix this, therefore we are forced to do it ourselves.

This modified dll-file contains changes in the code that allow you to run the game for those users who they get an error in the console and the game stops loading at "Loading block textures...".

Keep in mind:
I am not an experienced C# programmer, so i do what i can - i just removed the "joystick effects" that caused the error.
So far i haven't done any testing, so i don't have any guarantees for you that everything will work - i've limited myself to testing launches for their own personal purposes.

For version V1.0 (b312) : (link was deleted as a result of its irrelevance)
(works on b313 as well)

EAC and steam achievements, of course, will not work.

By the way, i have a solution to the problem of not closing (not exiting) from the game.
But before publishing a solution, i would just like to get confirmation that this happens to other users, not just me.

n2n1

n2n1

(this has now been fixed by the developers, so my interventions in the code are no longer required)

Due to
the fact that the official testers do not consider it necessary to fix this, therefore we are forced to do it ourselves.

This modified dll-file contains changes in the code that allow you to run the game for those users who they get an error in the console and the game stops loading at "Loading block textures...".

Keep in mind:
I am not an experienced C# programmer, so i do what i can - i just removed the "joystick effects" that caused the error.
So far i haven't done any testing, so i don't have any guarantees for you that everything will work - i've limited myself to testing launches for their own personal purposes.

For version V1.0 (b312https://disk.yandex.ru/d/rAvJtI0AQ4JNLg
(works on b313 as well)

n2n1

n2n1

Due to the fact that the official testers do not consider it necessary to fix this, therefore we are forced to do it ourselves.

Keep in mind:

(works on b313 as well)

n2n1

n2n1

Due to the fact that the official testers do not consider it necessary to fix this, therefore we are forced to do it ourselves.

Keep in mind:

(works on b313 as well)