Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KuroiRyuuga

KuroiRyuuga

I have found a number of maps, but I haven't done any of them in several months.  I just pulled them all out of storage, and they all seem to be glitched.  I start them, but I get no marker on my map, and when I try to search the map for it, the game says "Selected quest does not have a location to show".  It happens for all 7 map types.  I have tried restarting, reloading, I am 1 step short of reinstalling.  Anyone seen this or have a fix?

7Days.PNG

Edit: I went into another save file and they maps worked fine, then went back into the first, and nothing,  Oh well.  All existing maps are getting wiped with the V1 release anyway.  Have fun, everyone!!

KuroiRyuuga

KuroiRyuuga

I have found a number of maps, but I haven't done any of them in several months.  I just pulled them all out of storage, and they all seem to be glitched.  I start them, but I get no marker on my map, and when I try to search the map for it, the game says "Selected quest does not have a location to show".  It happens for all 7 map types.  I have tried restarting, reloading, I am 1 step short of reinstalling.  Anyone seen this or have a fix?

7Days.PNG