Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Fox

Fox

After reading your response, I decided to launch the game (max settings of course, and capped at I think either 60 or 72fps) and see what you posted for myself, and ya, you're right. 1 main core used heavily and several cores being used for "child tasks". So does the dedicated server also work like this or is it a little different / even more single core focused?

PS: I'll be afk for the whole weekend, so I probably won't be able to read or respond until Sunday night or later.

7d2d.png.a1c9cdfe8301557feb83e969f8bc1a1d.png

Fox

Fox

After reading your response, I decided to launch the game (max settings of course, and capped at I think either 60 or 72fps) and see what you posted for myself, and ya, you're right. 1 main core used heavily and several "child" cores sharing the load for the lesser stuff. So does the dedicated server also work like this or is it a little different / even more single core focused?

PS: I'll be afk for the whole weekend, so I probably won't be able to read or respond until Sunday night or later.

7d2d.png.a1c9cdfe8301557feb83e969f8bc1a1d.png