Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

They used to have a minimap and removed it.  The compass works well so I don't expect them to add a minimap back.  But who knows?

I also feel damage is too much and there have been a number of posts about that since A21 (this isn't new in 1.0).  However, keep in mind that 1.0 adds an armor mod for certain vehicles, which should reduce the damage they take.  I haven't seen it yet, so can't comment on how well it works.  Since they added that, it's unlikely they'll reduce damage to the vehicles or the mod would be useless.  If it's still too much damage with the armor mod (or you want other mods instead of that one), you can use a game mod to increase vehicle durability so it takes longer to break.  That's what I did for A21.

Riamus

Riamus

They used to have a minimap and removed it.  The compass works well so I don't expect them to add a minimap back.  But who knows?

I also feel damage is too much and there have been a number of posts about that since A21 (this isn't new in 1.0).  However, keep in mind that 1.0 adds an armor mod for certain vehicles, which should reduce the damage they take.  I haven't seen it yet, so can't comment on how well it works.  Since they added that, it's unlikely they'll reduce damage to the vehicles or the mod would be useless.  If it's still too much damage with the armor mod (or you want other mods instead of that one), you can use a game mod to increase vehicle durability so it takes longer to break.