Need a mini map and less damage to vehicles

Tomi1991

Dear FUN PIMPS team, my dream in relation to the game would be that a mini map would be good for the game and if the vehicle would be less damaged in a collision. The vehicles are very damaged at the moment, please repair them if possible. 

A loyal player

Postscript: I'm waiting for the final edition :)

Posted (edited)

They used to have a minimap and removed it.  The compass works well so I don't expect them to add a minimap back.  But who knows?

I also feel damage is too much and there have been a number of posts about that since A21 (this isn't new in 1.0).  However, keep in mind that 1.0 adds an armor mod for certain vehicles, which should reduce the damage they take.  I haven't seen it yet, so can't comment on how well it works.  Since they added that, it's unlikely they'll reduce damage to the vehicles or the mod would be useless.  If it's still too much damage with the armor mod (or you want other mods instead of that one), you can use a game mod to increase vehicle durability so it takes longer to break.  That's what I did for A21.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Tomi1991 said:

I know to Add armor to vehicles but just to the motorcycle but not to the 4x4 car

I haven't seen if the plow affects damage reduction for anything other than zombies.  Just barely got to motorcycles and don't have the armor mod there yet so haven't tested anything.

But not all mods that were planned for the vehicles are implemented yet and the armor mod may still be something added to the 4x4 later if it can't currently be used.