Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ElCabong

ElCabong

12 hours ago, Raindear Games said:

"Reduced Q6 Preacher outfit Undead Damage Resist from 20 to 15% to prevent immunity to damage due to stacking issues"

Reverse the nerf (include it in the Preacher bonus when wearing the full set if wearing Q6 Preacher outfit).

You can't get undead damage immunity wearing full set Preacher armor in any scenario.

This restores its intended function.

Are you sure this is a nurf. The way I read it is the z preacher is beating up on a z and his DPS stops because of stacking issues. Now that's removed and his DPS goes up. Am I reading it wrong?

ElCabong

ElCabong

12 hours ago, Raindear Games said:

"Reduced Q6 Preacher outfit Undead Damage Resist from 20 to 15% to prevent immunity to damage due to stacking issues"

Reverse the nerf (include it in the Preacher bonus when wearing the full set if wearing Q6 Preacher outfit).

You can't get undead damage immunity wearing full set Preacher armor in any scenario.

This restores its intended function.

Are you sure this is a nurf. The way I read it is the z preacher is beating up on get some unity from stacking issues. Now that's removed and his DPS goes up. Am I reading it wrong?