Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Bhaaltazar

Bhaaltazar

I have been thinking about it today when I was looking for some cofee in wasteland kitchens. There was ton of cooking magatines ( which I maxed already ).
Than I figured I guess looting and progressing is just all about books and magazines.

I still miss A16 learn by doing where magazines were just additions for recipes and alike. Now it feels it is all about finding all the books/mags and than game over. I sit on 12 skill points that I dont really need to invest anywhere late game ( Day 48 ).

With all the books and mags dependancy game lasts you 30 - 35 day than you have no reason why would you even do any of the T5+ quests. No reason since there are no rewards that would benefit you at the end. The only reason why I do T5+ is to clear it and than salvage it for paper mostly ( constantly lookin for T5 Bookstore quest ), to make shells for shotgun.
Don't even know why would I want to go to depressing wasteland landscape, snow gives everything you need ( well even forrest for that matter ). Main thread of the game is go after mailboxes and bookstores. Than you are half way through with current gameplay.

p.s. Dont get me wrong I love the game, been playing since A9, but I just wish they kept progression from A16 and lower. Tweak them and add magazines as addition, but now to have these as bread and butter of progression. 

Bhaaltazar

Bhaaltazar

I have been thinking about it today when I was looking for some cofee in wasteland kitchens. There was ton of cooking magatines ( which I maxed already ).
Than I figured I guess looting and progressing is just all about books and magazines.

I still miss A16 learn by doing where magazines were just additions for recipes and alike. Now it feels it is all about finding all the books/mags and than game over. I sit on 12 skill points that I dont really need to invest anywhere late game ( Day 48 ).

With all the books and mags dependancy game lasts you 30 - 35 day than you have no reason why would you even do any of the T5+ quests. No reason since there are no rewards that would benefit you at the end. The only reason why I do T5+ is to clear it and than salvage it for paper mostly ( constantly lookin for T5 Bookstore quest ), to make shells for shotgun.
Don't even know why would I want to go to depressing wasteland landscape, snow gives everything you need ( well even forrest for that matter ). Main thread of the game is go after mailboxes and bookstores. Than you are half way through with current gameplay.