Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, Riamus said:

They did nerf mailboxes a little, but not by 50%.  Before 1.0, all mailboxes had stuff in them.  Now, some percent (maybe 20-30%?) are empty from the start and even quest resets can leave them empty sometimes.  I'd say that they could use a bit more balancing, but the only magazine I got way too many of too quickly was armor.  Everything else is already advancing slowly.  Of course, I am not going after a bunch of Crack A Book stores, but we're talking about mailboxes here and not stores.

To balance fewer magazines in mailboxes real book boxes and end-room chests could have more of them. For the normal player nothing would change, only the "picking-the-low-hanging-fruits"-player would be slowed down

meganoth

meganoth

55 minutes ago, Riamus said:

They did nerf mailboxes a little, but not by 50%.  Before 1.0, all mailboxes had stuff in them.  Now, some percent (maybe 20-30%?) are empty from the start and even quest resets can leave them empty sometimes.  I'd say that they could use a bit more balancing, but the only magazine I got way too many of too quickly was armor.  Everything else is already advancing slowly.  Of course, I am not going after a bunch of Crack A Book stores, but we're talking about mailboxes here and not stores.

To balance in out magazines in real book boxes and end-room chests could have more of them. For the normal player nothing would change, only the "picking-the-low-hanging-fruits"-player would be slowed down