Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

6 hours ago, warmer said:

I don't know about you, but there wasn't a single crack a book in the forest biome. 

I didn't get sent to see Jen until the morning of day 8. 

I did spy a big crack a book and intend on looting it, but I am sure I will level pretty quick being level 21 loot stage 32 hitting a Crack a book for the first time.

Now what happens if I spend 30 days in the first biome and never leave? I'd be leveling SUPER SLOW skill wise relying completely on lucky loot bag drops/air drops/trader rewards.

I think for folks that think they are leveling too quickly, it's because you already know all the tricks to do so. For a noob just starting I am sure they won't have the same experience. I have 1000+ hours of game time and don't race to the finish because I enjoy the process. All about play style.

Just a note that LazMan finished a book store for country town, so we should see that in the forest in the next update.  Doesn't mean I like the limitations placed on biomes and traders because I don't, but at least that much will be covered.

Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, warmer said:

I don't know about you, but there wasn't a single crack a book in the forest biome. 

I didn't get sent to see Jen until the morning of day 8. 

I did spy a big crack a book and intend on looting it, but I am sure I will level pretty quick being level 21 loot stage 32 hitting a Crack a book for the first time.

Now what happens if I spend 30 days in the first biome and never leave? I'd be leveling SUPER SLOW skill wise relying completely on lucky loot bag drops/air drops/trader rewards.

I think for folks that think they are leveling too quickly, it's because you already know all the tricks to do so. For a noob just starting I am sure they won't have the same experience. I have 1000+ hours of game time and don't race to the finish because I enjoy the process. All about play style.

Just a note that LazMan finished a book store for country town, so we should see what in the forest in the next update.  Doesn't mean I like the limitations placed on biomes and traders because I don't, but at least that much will be covered.