Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ElCabong

ElCabong

22 minutes ago, warmer said:

I don't know about you, but there wasn't a single crack a book in the forest biome. 

I didn't get sent to see Jen until the morning of day 8. 

I did spy a big crack a book and intend on looting it, but I am sure I will level pretty quick being level 21 loot stage 32 hitting a Crack a book for the first time.

Now what happens if I spend 30 days in the first biome and never leave? I'd be leveling SUPER SLOW skill wise relying completely on lucky loot bag drops/air drops/trader rewards.

I think for folks that think they are leveling too quickly, it's because you already know all the tricks to do so. For a noob just starting I am sure they won't have the same experience. I have 1000+ hours of game time and don't race to the finish because I enjoy the process. All about play style.

I've never found a crack of book in the forest either 

You're obviously not doing as many missions as I am.

I am not leveling that fast. Skill progression is not level progression. I'm not that concerned about leveling or leveling fast. I frequently spend most of the day doing challenges and exploring. I don't level that much. Some of the challenges give you a lot of XP though that's not what is motivating me. I like the achievement.

I always want better armor and better weapons. 

It's not going to take a newbie long to see that by going to the next city he's going to level up his skill set quickly.

ElCabong

ElCabong

13 minutes ago, warmer said:

I don't know about you, but there wasn't a single crack a book in the forest biome. 

I didn't get sent to see Jen until the morning of day 8. 

I did spy a big crack a book and intend on looting it, but I am sure I will level pretty quick being level 21 loot stage 32 hitting a Crack a book for the first time.

Now what happens if I spend 30 days in the first biome and never leave? I'd be leveling SUPER SLOW skill wise relying completely on lucky loot bag drops/air drops/trader rewards.

I think for folks that think they are leveling too quickly, it's because you already know all the tricks to do so. For a noob just starting I am sure they won't have the same experience. I have 1000+ hours of game time and don't race to the finish because I enjoy the process. All about play style.

I've never found a crack of book in the forest either 

You're obviously not doing as many missions as I am.

I am not leveling that fast. Skill progression is not level progression. I'm not that concerned about leveling or leveling fast. I frequently spend most of the day doing challenges and exploring. And that level that much. Some of the challenges give you a lot of XP though that's not what is motivating me. I just like the achievement.

I always want better armor and better weapons though. 

It's not going to take a newbie long to see that by going to the next city he's going to level up his skill set quickly.