Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
On 7/9/2024 at 1:15 AM, Doge said:

I wonder when you guys will add the new barbed wire model as a craftable item? It's already in the game and can even be picked from the sandbox menu. Instead, you guys chose to change that ugly piece of wood to a less ugly model. I hope you guys change this model or at least add it as a stronger version?

If you are referring to the barbed wire spindle, I think the answer is probably never.  That block was designed for decorating POIs not for players to use for building horde bases.  If it was craftable people would just line the walls and/or floors of kill corridors with it to slow zombies as was done when the flat barbwire was craftable. TFP's past decisions to remove the conical log spikes and the flat barbwire from the crafting menu would suggest they don't want to encourage that type of game play.  Of course it's always available in the creative menu if you want to use it for deco purposes or otherwise. Or you could probably make it craftable yourself with a little modlet.

On 7/9/2024 at 1:15 AM, Doge said:

I wonder when you guys will add the new barbed wire model as a craftable item? It's already in the game and can even be picked from the sandbox menu. Instead, you guys chose to change that ugly piece of wood to a less ugly model. I hope you guys change this model or at least add it as a stronger version?

If you are referring to the barbed wire spindle, I think the answer is probably never.  That block was designed for decorating POIs not for players to use for building horde bases.  If it was craftable people would just line the walls and/or floors of kill corridors with it to slow zombies as was done when the flat barbwire was craftable. TFP's past decisions to remove the conical log spikes and the flat barbwire from the crafting menu would suggest they don't want to encourage that type of game play.  Of course, it's always available in the creative menu if you want to use for deco purposes or otherwise.