Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

49 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Yeah if you are lucky and get 10 forged ahead books.  The level unlock is pretty low for the workbench.

On the other hand, you can actually go do an Intellect playthrough and be very unlucky and don't gather enough forged ahead magazines until Day 8.  Not sure how that happened to me, but it did  😀

No complaints though as I like a challenge.  It just meant waiting a bit longer to craft my NERD armor  😁

Heh. In my current game, I found two vehicle magazines on my way to the trader at the beginning of the game and proceeded to keep finding them and unlock bicycle crafting by the middle of day 2 (2 hour days) yet only found 2 forge ahead magazines so I didn't have a workbench to craft one.  I even found handlebars.  If I had found a chassis, I could have crafted a bicycle before the end of day 2.  Lol.  Never had that happen before.  I will haven't found enough to unlock workbenches by day 5.  I could buy them, but I won't buy magazines.

Riamus

Riamus

42 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Yeah if you are lucky and get 10 forged ahead books.  The level unlock is pretty low for the workbench.

On the other hand, you can actually go do an Intellect playthrough and be very unlucky and don't gather enough forged ahead magazines until Day 8.  Not sure how that happened to me, but it did  😀

No complaints though as I like a challenge.  It just meant waiting a bit longer to craft my NERD armor  😁

Hey. In my current game, I found two vehicle magazines on my way to the trader at the beginning of the game and proceeded to keep finding them and unlock bicycle crafting by the middle of day 2 (2 hour days) yet only found 2 forge ahead magazines so I didn't have a workbench to craft one.  I even found handlebars.  If I had found a chassis, I could have crafted a bicycle before the end of day 2.  Lol.  Never had that happen before.  I will haven't found enough to unlock workbenches by day 5.  I could buy them, but I won't buy magazines.