Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Allgudmate

Allgudmate

Hey all,

Just quickly for the devs: thanks so much for 1.0! 

Now for my weird question:

I want to generate a electrical signal that turns itself on and off periodically endlessly in a loop (for example a light that goes on and off in a loop). I have some wicked base builds in mind that needs this in 1.0.

The closest setup I got working, is a motion camera (set with a particular delay and duration) that opens a powered door. Behind the door is a trapped boar that will be seen by the camera. Works really well actually (door keeps looping from opened to closed, yay!),  but the problem is: animals (and zombies for that matter) disappear when reloading/reopening the game. *sad face*

Can anyone tell me a working setup?

(I've been trying for hours lol :) )

Allgudmate

Allgudmate

Hey all,

Just quickly for the devs: thanks so much for 1.0! 

Now for my weird question:

I want to generate a electrical signal that turns itself on and off periodically endlessly in a loop (for example a light that goes on and off in a loop). I have some wicked base builds in mind that needs this in 1.0.

The closest setup I got working, is a motion camera (set with a particular delay and duration) that opens a powered door. Behind the door is a trapped boar that will be seen by the camera. Works really well actually (door keeps looping from open to close, yay!),  but the problem is: animals (and zombies for that matter) disappear when reloading/reopening the game. *sad face*

Can anyone tell me a working setup?

(I've been trying for hours lol :) )