Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
7daysOfFun

7daysOfFun

On 7/1/2024 at 3:40 AM, RantingMonkey said:

I wanna be clear here, I don't mind the difficulty but I have over 4k hours in the game and can get myself out of most trouble I get myself into. I don't see the difficulty itself as an issue, it's how fast the difficulty ramps up that concerns me, especially for new players. I haven't played on default difficulty in a long time, I mostly play Warrior, so maybe it's better on Adventurer but I've been surprised by how early I'm seeing cops and radiated zombies.

I haven't gone past level 2 quests or day 22 and I haven't gone into the desert, snow, or wasteland yet I've already seen all the zombies the game has except demos. 

The game is clearly progression based now but the difficulty doesn't quite seem to fit that kind of game. I just think it needs tweaked a bit. I can see a new player getting really frustrated really quickly when they've been doing level 1 quests, advance to level 2, and Jen sends them to fight several ferals and a few greens in their first level 2 quest. 

yes u are right

first bloodmoon with 3 players = 497 zombies

second bloodmoon  with 5 players = 751 zombies

(yes standard setting 8 zombies per players or doesnt this existist anymore?)

its kind of boring for new players that doesnt have so much ammo (the bloodmoon night from 22 to 4 is very long for new players)

the destroy power from zombies is 2 low, 2 blocks from the horde base only broken...i a21 the half base was destroyed lol

we have all gamestage ~50

7daysOfFun

7daysOfFun

On 7/1/2024 at 3:40 AM, RantingMonkey said:

I wanna be clear here, I don't mind the difficulty but I have over 4k hours in the game and can get myself out of most trouble I get myself into. I don't see the difficulty itself as an issue, it's how fast the difficulty ramps up that concerns me, especially for new players. I haven't played on default difficulty in a long time, I mostly play Warrior, so maybe it's better on Adventurer but I've been surprised by how early I'm seeing cops and radiated zombies.

I haven't gone past level 2 quests or day 22 and I haven't gone into the desert, snow, or wasteland yet I've already seen all the zombies the game has except demos. 

The game is clearly progression based now but the difficulty doesn't quite seem to fit that kind of game. I just think it needs tweaked a bit. I can see a new player getting really frustrated really quickly when they've been doing level 1 quests, advance to level 2, and Jen sends them to fight several ferals and a few greens in their first level 2 quest. 

yes u are right

first bloodmoon with 3 players = 497 zombies

second bloodmoon  with 5 players = 751 zombies

(yes standard setting 8 zombies per players or doesnt this existist anymore?)

its kind of boring for new players that doesnt have so much ammo (the bloodmoon night from 22 to 4 is very long for new players)

the destroy power from zombies is 2 low, 2 blocks from the horde base only broken...i a21 the half base was destroyed lol