Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ElCabong

ElCabong

You are getting those tougher zombies because you're playing on Warrior.

I play the game a normal difficulty and the worst I've seen in the forest biome is a cop. That was doing an infested quest. I haven't seen anything irradiated, plenty of feral versions of the normal zombies. But not a real feral zombie. 

When I do a mission in the forest biome, I rarely have  wandering zombies come in from outside and mess with me. That happens frequently  in burnt biome missions. I've done one in the desert and a very strong mob consisting of a feral fat guy , two other normals, and a buzzard managed to get in the house I was in and hit me at the same time. I played the game for 4k hours too, I survived it.

I haven't seen anything in the damage progression under normal difficulty  unreasonable. 

ElCabong

ElCabong

You are getting those tougher zombies because you're playing on Warrior.

I play the game a normal difficulty and the worst I've seen in the forest biome is a cop. That was doing an infested quest. I haven't seen anything irradiated, plenty of feral versions of the normal zombies. But not a real feral zombie. 

When I do a mission in the forest biome, I rarely have  wandering zombies come in from outside and mess with me. That happens frequently  in burnt biome missions. I've done one in the desert and a very strong mob consisting of a feral fat guy , two other normals, and a buzzard managed to get in the house I was in and hit me at the same time. I played the game for 4k hours too, I survived it.

I haven't seen anything in the damage progression under normal difficulty  unreasonable. 

You're getting those tougher zombies because you're playing on Warrior.