Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

Haven't had any issues using a shovel early on and then a iron axe and now a steel axe. Do people not bother maxing out the attributes? Maxing out the damage perk for the weapoms they use? Using wooden spikes? Hatches to slow them down? 

I'm just curious if people just go into the PoI using the Leeroy Jenkins style of combat, get rekted then complain about the difficulty from tougher zombies.

So far the only zombies I've noticed to be a bit tougher on warrior difficulty have been the feral wight, biker, fat guy, feral cop. Rads are still rads.

Also that whole idea about it being difficultfor new players is ridiculous. The game has difficulty settings and loot abundance settings. If the zombies are tough to a new player they can lower it to easier settings. Now if they don't because of ego or pride thats on them along with any other seasoned vets.

Haven't had any issues using a shovel early on and then a iron axe and now a steel axe. Do people not bother maxing out the attributes? Using wooden spikes? Hatches to slow them down? 

I'm just curious if people just go into the PoI using the Leeroy Jenkins style of combat, get rekted then complain about the difficulty from tougher zombies.

So far the only zombies I've noticed to be a bit tougher on warrior difficulty have been the feral wight, biker, fat guy, feral cop. Rads are still rads.

Also that whole idea about it being difficultfor new players is ridiculous. The game has difficulty settings and loot abundance settings. If the zombies are tough to a new player they can lower it to easier settings. Now if they don't because of ego or pride thats on them along with any other seasoned vets.