Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
The Frankman

The Frankman

I just discovered this thread... back in the A19 days I was play-testing the Snufkin's Server Side Zombies thread and loved it, even recorded a few videos for it. At the time I was wondering if it was possible to see if it would integrate with other overhaul mods (specifically Darkness Falls) and tried to test things on my own (didn't go well 😅). I was genuinely sad to hear a lot of the assets were removed for A21, and I was wondering how the project was looking for V1.0 now that the game is finally "out of beta". Glad to see the mod is still going strong amid all the changes!

The Frankman

The Frankman

I just discovered this thread... back in the A19 days I was play-testing the Snufkin's Server Side Zombies thread and loved it, even recorded a few videos for it. At the time I was wondering if it was possible to see if it would integrate with other overhaul mods and tried to test things on my own (didn't go well 😅). I was genuinely sad to hear a lot of the assets were removed for A21, and I was wondering how the project was looking for V1.0 now that the game is finally "out of beta". Glad to see the mod is still going strong amid all the changes!

The Frankman

The Frankman

I just discovered this thread... back in the A19 days I was play-testing the Snufkin's Server Side Zombies thread and loved it, even recorded a few videos for it. At the time I was wondering if it was possible to see if it would integrate with other overhaul mods and tried to test things on my own (didn't go well 😅). I was genuinely sad to hear a lot of the assets were removed for A21, and I was wondering how the project was looking for V1.0 now that the game is finally "out of beta".