Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ElCabong

ElCabong

On 6/28/2024 at 6:12 AM, Gr.o.m. said:

difficulty 2, no mods, no perks tier 1.

I play an int-build and in future i will place barbed wire and ladders in my belt and stop wasting precios slots on pipe weapons and ammo.

I play agility build on the same difficulty. I don't have any mods however I do spec  handgun and take the pipe pistol as my first reward. My instincts warned me to take the pipe machine gun because if you're in a bind and have a lot of Z's, there aren't enough rounds in the pipe pistol to get you through. For the first time I equiped two of them and that worked.  I'm getting along just fine with the pistol and I didn't think I would. 

There is something about aiming right at the chest that I don't understand. I use a bow for most of my damage reserving the pistol for emergencies. I can see the bow as it flies across the room and it will go right through zombies without hurting them. I don't understand it. I think logic in dealing with damage has the z somewhere where you don't think it is. I believe this is what happened to you with the machine gun. 

One of the mods I can get for my bow improves accuracy and it does get better. Try putting a scope on the machine gun and using it.

ElCabong

ElCabong

On 6/28/2024 at 6:12 AM, Gr.o.m. said:

difficulty 2, no mods, no perks tier 1.

I play an int-build and in future i will place barbed wire and ladders in my belt and stop wasting precios slots on pipe weapons and ammo.

I play the jelly build on the same difficulty I don't have any mods however I do expect it to handgun and take the pipe pistol as my first reward. My instincts warned me to take the pipe machine gun because if you're in a bind and have a lot of Z's, there aren't enough rounds in the pipe pistol to get you through. For the first time I equiped two of them and that worked. It works. I'm getting along just fine with the pistol and I didn't think I would. 

There is something about aiming right at the chest that I don't understand. I use a bow for most of my damage reserving the pistol for emergencies. I can see the bow as it flies across the room and it will go right through zombies without hurting them. I don't understand it. I think logic in dealing with damage has the z somewhere where you don't think it is. I believe this is what happened to you with the machine gun. 

One of the mods I can get for my bow improves accuracy and it does get better. Try putting a scope on the machine gun and using it.