Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 6/27/2024 at 2:25 AM, Lyote said:

Im not asking for Intellect to be made even stronger. 
I'm requesting that the tree get rebalanced so you have access to early, weaker versions of what the Intellect tree is dedicated to so as not to be unnecessarily be handicapped compared to other attributes in the early game. And a gun. Why cant the smart guy have a damn gun?! 

I play INT quite a bit, and I can tell you playing INT is not like playing other builds.  It's actually quite OP if you use it for what its meant to be used for.

That being said, you can add any other ranged weapon (unperked even) and it will be a serviceable solution to your problem.  Rifles and shotguns are a great addition to the utility that INT offers in terms of its crowd control factor.

In my experience, most people that try INT builds don't understand what that build provides right away.  If you aren't seeing the value of the versatility you find in INT builds, then that might be part of the problem.   It pairs well with just about everything.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

I'm requesting that the tree get rebalanced so you have access to early, weaker versions of what the Intellect tree is dedicated to so as not to be unnecessarily be handicapped compared to other attributes in the early game. And a gun. Why cant the smart guy have a damn gun?! 

I play INT quite a bit, and I can tell you playing INT is not like playing other builds.  It's actually quite OP if you use it for what its meant to be used for.

That being said, you can add any other ranged weapon (unperked even) and it will be a serviceable solution to your problem.  Rifles and shotguns are a great addition to the utility that INT offers in terms of its crowd control factor.   If you aren't seeing the value of the versatility you find in INT builds, then that might be part of the problem.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

That being said, you can add any other ranged weapon (unperked even) and it will be a serviceable solution to your problem.  Rifles and shotguns are a great addition to the utility that INT offers in terms of its crowd control factor.