Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

This is my opinion and how i view it, INT class should be played like you actually have some INT.

Lay down spike traps, use hatches, use barb wire to slow down enemies so you can get good headshots with your crap weapons for maximum damage, use molotovs, use pipe bombs. You aren't limited in ways to kill the zombies unless you are limiting how you do it because oh using hatches is cheesy or some other silly rule. 

This is a literal all brains no brawn class. It's definitely a tougher class to play with but it has alot of perks like daring Adventurer and others to help it also with how low tier quests can advance you into higher tier ones you can keep doing low level quests to get easy loot, ammo and dukes thanks to daring Adventurer.

I think once a restart is needed I'm going to show off how good INT still is.

Or maybe this is my opinion and how i view it, INT class should be played like you actually have some INT.

Lay down spike traps, use hatches, use barb wire to slow down enemies so you can get good headshots with your crap weapons for maximum damage, use molotovs, use pipe bombs. You aren't limited in ways to kill the zombies unless you are limiting how you do it because oh using hatches is cheesy or some other silly rule. 

This is a literal all brains no brawn class. It's definitely a tougher class to play with but it has alot of perks like daring Adventurer and others to help it also with how low tier quests can advance you into higher tier ones you can keep doing low level quests to get easy loot, ammo and dukes thanks to daring Adventurer.

Or maybe this is a me thing. INT class should be played like you actually have some INT.