Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Scyris

Scyris

6 minutes ago, vedrit said:

Agreed, but I'm 90% sure we're not going to get that system back. So, we gotta make do with what we get.

Yeah I know the devs of this game basically completly ignore what players want these days, the game would have been so much better if they'd listen, but they just do their own thing and don't seem to care what players think or want. It got like this after a16.4 once it hit a17 the game has gone downhill with 1.0 being by far the most downhill, I vastly prefer a21 over 1.0 as its just more fun of a game in a21 than 1.0 is.

Also why does v1.0 look like there is some grey dust filter over all the graphics? anyone else notice this or is it just me? it looks kinda.. dusty? washed out? I don't know how to put it correctly but it just looks wrong compared to a21.

Scyris

Scyris

4 minutes ago, vedrit said:

Agreed, but I'm 90% sure we're not going to get that system back. So, we gotta make do with what we get.

Yeah I know the devs of this game basically completly ignore what players want these days, the game would have been so much better if they'd listen, but they just do their own thing and don't seem to care what players think or want. It got like this after a16.4 once it hit a17 the game has gone downhill with 1.0 being by far the most downhill, I vastly prefer a21 over 1.0 as its just more fun of a game in a21 than 1.0 is.