Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

5 hours ago, Grolbu said:

Khaine, "FlufferNutterSandwich " is posting your mods on nexus listing himself as the creator, with a note in the description saying it's your mod, you made him the curator for your mods on nexus, and here are original download and donate links. Is this legit ?

I didn't see FNS listing himself as the creator, just that Khaine gave him permission to host it on Nexus.  In fact, FNS goes out of their way to indicate that this is not his mod and that this is solely the creation of Khaine himself.

image.thumb.png.183d26ff258ff8370c36e634b2055758.png

image.thumb.png.4a6e1eecddb1ef86e9cefffce08b8277.png

BFT2020

BFT2020

Khaine, "FlufferNutterSandwich " is posting your mods on nexus listing himself as the creator, with a note in the description saying it's your mod, you made him the curator for your mods on nexus, and here are original download and donate links. Is this legit ?

I didn't see FNS listing himself as the creator, just that Khaine gave him permission to host it on Nexus.  In fact, FNS goes out of their way to indicate that this is not his mod and that this is solely the creation of Khaine himself.

image.thumb.png.183d26ff258ff8370c36e634b2055758.png

BFT2020

BFT2020