Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
vom

vom

I use these settings on the Wandering Horde mod:

image.png

Every 1-3 hours it will send 1-25 zombies in my direction. They become a continual presence, milling around day and night. Sometimes the hordes will overlap, and you have to be careful or you will run right into one.

vom

vom

Every 1-3 hours it will send 1-25 zombies in my direction. They become a continual presence, milling around day and night. Sometimes the hordes will overlap, and you have to be careful or you will run right into one.

image.png

vom

vom

image.png.8807c267e0bac367f5c0a56c001489ca.png

image.png

vom

vom

image.png

vom

vom

Every 1-3 hours it will send 1-25 zombies in my direction. They become a continual presence, milling around day and night.

image.png