Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Shino

Shino

Honestly, I'm going insane trying to debug why it's only the scopes (which the xpath targets) that have crosshairs. image.png.13d7c79fa3b982acd52a71678f146c36.png

I've made the search AS specific as humanly possible, it still throws the same results as the other ones and it still doesn't remove the crosshair for the x2,4,8 scopes anywhere, not just the hunting rifle. Hell, I'm even using setattribute to ENSURE there's an attribute CrosshairOnAim and its set to false, yet nothing...

And yeah, I've made sure that the xpath search IS targeting what it should.

image.png.c81a67ad2b517de29529678d5e4807ee.png

There are 4 out of 5 values because the Reflex Sight has it commented.

And yeah, the ironsights for the Hunting Rifle and the Repeater are grossly missaligned compared to the rest of the guns... Might just avoid including them into the modifications altogether until I can figure out if I can move ironsights through xml

Shino

Shino

Honestly, I'm going insane trying to debug why it's only the scopes (which the xpath targets) that have crosshairs. image.png.13d7c79fa3b982acd52a71678f146c36.png

I've made the search AS specific as humanly possible, it still throws the same results as the other ones and it still doesn't remove the crosshair for the x2,4,8 scopes anywhere, not just the hunting rifle. Hell, I'm even using setattribute to ENSURE there's an attribute CrosshairOnAim and its set to false, yet nothing...

And yeah, I've made sure that the xpath search IS targeting what it should.

image.png.c81a67ad2b517de29529678d5e4807ee.png

There are 4 out of 5 values because the Reflex Sight has it commented.

Shino

Shino