Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Shino

Shino

42 minutes ago, Presqueezed Lemons said:

Hi, downloaded the mod but the sights don't seem to work on the pipe, hunting, and lever action rifle. The iron sights don't align with where I'm actually apparently aiming. Can you fix/help me out?

Thats more of a model issue rather than a modlet issue. Supposedly TFP fixed the misaligned ironsights when they reworked most weapons. 

4 hours ago, 213sDemon said:

doesn't  work for scopes on the hunting rifle don't know about an other weapons with scopes though 

and yes it is working cause it removes it on my pistol 

please fix if you can 

Nvm it just doesn't work for hunting rifle at all

I'll check the code to see why, but I don't see why it shouldn't work with hunting rifles specifically.

(edit)

Checked what you said and this only happens with the x2 x4 and x8 scopes on any weapon, I'll see why xpath isnt handling those and upload a fix later!

Shino

Shino

17 minutes ago, Presqueezed Lemons said:

Hi, downloaded the mod but the sights don't seem to work on the pipe, hunting, and lever action rifle. The iron sights don't align with where I'm actually apparently aiming. Can you fix/help me out?

Thats more of a model issue rather than a modlet issue. Supposedly TFP fixed the misaligned ironsights when they reworked most weapons. 

3 hours ago, 213sDemon said:

doesn't  work for scopes on the hunting rifle don't know about an other weapons with scopes though 

and yes it is working cause it removes it on my pistol 

please fix if you can 

Nvm it just doesn't work for hunting rifle at all

I'll check the code to see why, but I don't see why it shouldn't work with hunting rifles specifically.