Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

7 minutes ago, 8_Hussars said:

Doh...

Yeah, ignore that.  I didn't realize the points you get per quest go up with each tier.  It was pointed out to me earlier in the thread.  It isn't as bad as I thought because of that, but number of quests per tier goes up with each player added - 10, 20, 30, ..., 80 depending on the number of players.  Even doing this with a 2 player group, it just feels frustrating.  And I *like* questing.  Besides, I showed how to balance progression regardless of number of players.  It's not difficult to do.  Not sure why they want to swing the pendulum 180 instead of balancing things.  I get that more players = faster quest completion, but you just aren't going to do enough quests at higher player counts to keep up with single player if you quest as a group.  And I feel like the goal should be to make it so that it doesn't matter how many people are in the party - you should still be able to progress at the same rate if you want.  It was too fast for multiple players before.  Now, it's too slow.

Riamus

Riamus

4 minutes ago, 8_Hussars said:

Doh...

Yeah, ignore that.  I didn't realize the points you get per quest go up with each tier.  It was pointed out to me earlier in the thread.  It isn't as bad as I thought because of that, but number of quests per tier goes up with each player added - 10, 20, 30, ..., 80 depending on the number of players.  Even doing this with a 2 player group, it just feels frustrating.  And I *like* questing.