Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
28 minutes ago, Riamus said:

I said 30 points for one person to complete the first two tiers.  10 for tier 1, 20 for tier 2.  It was spelled out in more detail in my post above and I even added that 2 was 20 points in the post you quoted. 

Are you saying that a person on tier 2 gets 2 points per quest?  That wouldn't make sense.  If that is the case, then just stick to 1 point per quest on all tiers and only 10 points per tier.  Now, someone on tier 1 quests who does a tier 2 quest will get more points (at least in A21 and I assume that will applies).

Yes, and now it is completely reversed, assuming co-op quests as a group.  It should be equal for single player or group. 

Yes, you get two points when you're on tier 2 quests, per tier 2 job. Alternatively, you could go back to tier 1 jobs but you'd only get 1 point per job. Tier 5 jobs, for instance, should give 5 points per job, or you could do tier 1 jobs to complete tier 5, but it would take 5 times as long

25 minutes ago, Riamus said:

I said 30 points for one person to complete the first two tiers.  10 for tier 1, 20 for tier 2.  It was spelled out in more detail in my post above and I even added that 2 was 20 points in the post you quoted. 

Are you saying that a person on tier 2 gets 2 points per quest?  That wouldn't make sense.  If that is the case, then just stick to 1 point per quest on all tiers and only 10 points per tier.  Now, someone on tier 1 quests who does a tier 2 quest will get more points (at least in A21 and I assume that will applies).

Yes, and now it is completely reversed, assuming co-op quests as a group.  It should be equal for single player or group. 

Yes, you get two points per tier 2 quest per tier 2 job. Alternatively, you could go back to tier 1 jobs but you'd only get 1 point per job. Tier 5 jobs, for instance, should give 5 points per job, or you could do tier 1 jobs to complete tier 5, but it would take 5 times as long