Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

18 minutes ago, Riamus said:

They reduced the rewards and increased the number of quests required to complete each tier.  I am fine with those changes.  That already nerfs question enough, imo.  No need to also break co-op questing for people. 

Both of those changes you mentioned above did nothing to the speed disparitiy between single and multiplayer. Reducing rewards slows down both and increasing number of quests does as well. (Correction: The first measure actually does, somewhat)

I have often been playing single player and 4 person co-op and our group was always about 3 times faster progressing than I was in single player. There are many reasons for this.

Only playing it ourselves will really tell us if this was the right measure to level the field.

meganoth

meganoth

9 minutes ago, Riamus said:

They reduced the rewards and increased the number of quests required to complete each tier.  I am fine with those changes.  That already nerfs question enough, imo.  No need to also break co-op questing for people. 

Both of those changes you mentioned above did nothing to the speed disparitiy between single and multiplayer. Reducing rewards slows down both and increasing number of quests does as well.

I have often been playing single player and 4 person co-op and our group was always about 3 times faster progressing than I was in single player. There are many reasons for this.

Only playing it ourselves will really tell us if this was the right measure to level the field.